1. What are the career options after completing a hotel management course?
Here are some career options after completing a hotel management course:
- Hotel operation manager
- Head of housekeeping
- Catering manager
- Event manager
- Tourist guide
- Chief chef
- Front office manager
2. What is the basic eligibility requirement for enrolling in DSHM?
The candidate who has cleared the 10+2 examination or its equivalent is eligible to apply for the course in DSHM.
3. What are the courses available in DSHM?
The courses available in DHSM are mentioned below:
- Undergraduate Diploma
- Post Graduation
4. Are the courses offered by DSHM recognised?
Yes, the courses offered by DSHM are recognised by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
5. What are the benefits of a hotel management degree?
The following are the benefits of a hotel management degree:
- Multiple job opportunities
- Job satisfaction
- Traveling opportunities
- Learning vital skills